Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location and shop online.
Eset Multi-Device Security 10-Device Pre-Activated
- Buy and get your product instantly
- money back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat
- lifetime warrancy
Many modern households and businesses have multiple devices running every single day, often on different platforms. This makes finding the perfect protection suite that you can apply to multiple devices no matter what operating system they’re on. This is no more with ESET Multi-Device Security.
Take protection into your own hands and secure up to 10 different devices with a single license. This means that you can eliminate all known and emerging threats on your desktop and laptop, as well as any Android smartphone and tablet device.
You might be asking the question: “What does ESET Multi-Device Security provide to keep my devices secure?” We are here to answer that.
ESET Multi-Device Security utilizes the award-winning technology of NOD32, providing the best of the best when it comes to internet security. Browse safely, download files with confidence, and never worry about threats causing harm to your device or data. Detection and removal of malware, viruses, trojans, spyware, and even ransomware is guaranteed within seconds.
Safe banking goes hand-in-hand with internet security. Attackers often want nothing but your money, which means they prioritize getting a hold of your banking information to make purchases using your money. ESET Multi-Device Security knows this and applies an extra layer of protection to all payment sites, making online shopping and banking more secure.
External devices such as webcams and microphones aren’t safe from threats either. In 2019, Christopher Boyd, a lead malware intelligence analyst has reported that over 15,000 private web-connected cameras have been hacked and are available to spy through for anyone. ESET Multi-Device Security ensures yours doesn’t end up on the list.
If you’re purchasing ESET Multi-Device Security for your family, you get immediate access to effective parental controls on all Android devices. Use this to protect your children online, set gaming limits, and monitor activity as needed.
Purchase Eset Multi-Device Security 10-Device BIL Pre-Activated from us to ensure your devices are always protected and well-equipped against all sorts of cyber threats.
- Anti-Phishing: Protects you from attempts to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or banking and credit card details by fake websites masquerading as trustworthy ones
- Removable Media Control: Lets you disable access to removable media (CD-ROM, FireWire, USB, iOS devices and others). Allows you to prevent unauthorized copying of your private data to an external device
- Auto-scan of Removable Media: Scans devices and media for malware immediately upon insertion Scanning options include Scan/No Action/Setup/Remember this action
- Web and Email Scanning: Scans websites (HTTP) while you browse and checks all incoming emails (POP3/IMAP) for viruses and other threats
- Cross-platform Protection: Stops malware spreading from Mac to Windows endpoints and vice versa Prevents your Mac from turning into an attack platform for Windows-or Linux-targeted threats
- ESET Secured Browser: protects your personal information and data while you are using online banking or payment websites.
- Enjoy the full power of your Mac: Enjoy protection that leaves more power for programs you use daily. Work, play and browse the Internet without slowdowns.
- Advanced Machine Learning: In addition to ESET Machine Learning in the cloud, this proactive layer runs locally. It is specifically designed to detect advanced, never seen before malware, without slowing your PC’s performance.
- Exploit Blocker: Blocks attacks designed to evade antivirus detection and eliminates lock screens and ransomware.
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS): Lets you customize the behavior of the system in greater detail with a focus on behavioral detection.
- Presentation Mode: No disruptive pop-ups during presentations, videos or other full-screen applications Pop-ups are blocked and scheduled security tasks postponed – to maximize performance and network speed
- Fast Updates ESET: security updates are small and automatic, so won’t noticeably affect your internet connection speed
- Beautiful, Familiar, Intuitive Interface: Enjoy the familiar streamlined interface that dovetails with your Mac and get powerful protection with default settings. The graphic interface complements the look of macOS while the Tools pane view is highly intuitive and transparent, for quick navigation.
- Ransomware Shield: Blocks malware that tries to lock you out of your personal data and then asks you to pay a ‘ransom’ to unlock it.
- UEFI Scanner: Protects you from threats that attack your computer on a deeper level, even before the start of Windows
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Eset Multi-Device Security 10-Device BIL Pre-Activated:
- Microsoft Windows: Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7 with SPI and latest KB updates installed
- macOS: macOS 10.15 (Catalina); macOS 10.14 (Mojave); macOS 10.13 (High Sierra); macOS 10.12.x (Sierra); OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan); OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite); OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks)
- Linux: Debian, RedHat, Ubuntu, OpenSUSE, Mandriva, Fedora, and majority of RPM and DEB distributions
- Android: Android 4.1 and higher; AndroidTV 7.0 and higher
How long does it take to receive my order?
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-20 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your Save On It account for the details of your purchase.
What is a digital download and how does it work?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
What are retail software products?
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
How long does a genuine software license last?
The license for any product purchased from Save On It is a lifetime (perpetual) license. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Save On It is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from Save On It is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a 'Clean' or 'Parallel Installation', followed by selecting a “Custom-Install” process. Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation.