Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location and shop online.
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Product Keycard License – Instant Download
- Buy and get your product instantly
- money back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat
- lifetime warrancy
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Product Keycard License – Instant Download
Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Product Keycard License – Instant Download from SaveOnIT
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional brings together all of the basics you need to run your business and household. Gain access to the tools, resources and programs you need to create and manage a home or business budget, connect with your customers wherever you are, share documents on the go and give your customers professional documents and presentations. Plus, only with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional will you get Access 2010, which you can use to create all-inclusive databases, and Publisher 2010, the go-to program to power up professional marketing pieces for your business. Take a look at the features, bonuses and essentials of the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Keycard License version.
The Basics of Microsoft Office Key Cards
Microsoft Key Cards give you the easiest way to install the Microsoft Office suite of programs onto your PC. The included 25-character Product Key means there’s no disc to worry about, less hassle and a simple way to add or download the Office programs onto your preloaded PC, netbook or PC that doesn’t include the preloaded software.
What you get with a Key Card:
- · A 25-character Product Key is included. There’s no need for a disc to download.
- · Set up for 1 PC only, easy to install on PCs preloaded with Office programs.
- · Don’t have Office preloaded onto a PC? No problem. Download it instead at www.office.com/productkeycard.
- · Non Transferable to a second PC.
- · Backup your programs with an easy download from www.office.com/productkeycard.
Who should use it:
- · Anyone who wants Office programs on a new PC and has no need to install Office on other home PCs.
- · Anyone comfortable with downloading software to a PC instead of using a DVD to install programs.
- · Anyone purchasing a new PC who wants a seamless installation of their Office programs.
Expert help when it’s needed.
Need assistance installing your new download? Please don’t hesitate to ask.
Quick-and-easy digital downloads.
Installing your genuine Microsoft software has never been so simple.
Buy with assurance.
SaveOnIT promises a hassle-free experience – or your money back.
Find the lowest prices with us, even when another website sells the same item cheaper. Show us their price, and we promise to beat it.
Upgrade Your Productivity
There are several new, key features available in Microsoft Office 2010 that help you handle your home office and business with ease. Here are some of the ways the updated programs translate to an easier day for you whether it’s for work or home.
More Options Mean Less Time
Office Web Apps change the game and make working with others simple. Now it’s easier for you to use, share, and revise your documents online. Forget being tied to a computer and work with documents on the go.
There are no more worries about version control thanks to the new co-authoring featuring in Word, PowerPoint and OneNote. Now you can share new ideas, make comments easily and work on projects with your team at the same time while maintaining the original document.
New Backstage View
Say goodbye to the File menu and hello to the new Backstage View which allows you to save, open and print documents all in one place. Make each tab command personalized to you and your specific needs to help you breeze through each assignment.
There’s only one program that countless companies, business professionals and families use to navigate their documents, and it’s Microsoft Office 2010.
Microsoft Office 2010 Programs Included
You’ll find the same great features and tools that Office is known for while also being able to enjoy some of the new upgrades that have been added to make your documents more robust.
There’s no need to contract out your database needs when you can use Access 2010. Function like the professional that are when you build inventory databases, log customer details and track data trends all in one place. This program is only available in Professional 2010.Here’s more of what you can expect with Access 2010:
· Forget building it on your own and view more ready-made database templates.
· Add a professional touch to your reports with a wide variety of Office topics.
· Choose from dozens of templates to create customized, professional forms.
· Take the guessing out of logic for your database with the new easy-to-use Expression Builder.
· Set things to automate with the all-new Macro Designer to build and change database logic.
Take charge of your own marketing and public relations with Microsoft Publisher 2010. There’s no need for an ad agency when you can create your own professionally designed emails, flyers, brochures and newsletters tailored for your business. This program is only available in Professional 2010. Here’s how you can change your marketing for the better with Publisher 2010:
· Don’t worry about finding the right photo. Swap out photos and try different looks while keeping the same document open with updated photo editing.
· Add pictures instantly from your social media accounts or other online storage without switching over or downloading them elsewhere.
· Create professional looking publications on your own by using new image enhancers and graphic design upgrades.
· Test out different print layouts for each publication with the new Print Preview.
· Text, shapes and pictures get a makeover with OpenType feature upgrades that will add a polished touch to your document.
If you’re looking to manage your business at home or access needed documents on the go,
Outlook 2010 helps you stay in regular communication with business associates and personal contacts, check your calendar from your PC or remotely and manage email messages all from one program. There are many features available remotely such as checking your calendar and editing documents within folders. Get access to upgraded and improved features like:
· Connect multiple email accounts from other service providers (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and others) to Outlook 2010.
· One click in Conversation View allows you to shorten, organize and even disregard long email threads.
· Quick Steps allows you to get back some of your time by personalizing some of the tasks you do most often.
· Allow others to see your calendar and see their calendars, then access calendars you view most frequently.
· New graphics and picture-editing features will make others take notice of your emails.
You can upgrade your family documents and work proposals with Microsoft Word 2010. Use the new photo-editing tools and live effects to create eye popping graphics then collaborate with others on those same documents. Here are some more new features you can look forward to in Word 2010:
· New picture-editing tools can help you take your documents from amateur to professional.
· Create better presentations by taking boring bullet points and turning them into compelling diagrams with SmartArt graphics.
· Have better instructions with screenshots placed into your documents.
· Use different languages with no hassle in different languages with better translation capabilities.
Track your household bills, create time sheets for your work from home business or manage your personal budget all in Microsoft Excel 2010. Gain access to templates that take the guesswork out of important financial decisions. Take a look at some of the other new features of Excel 2010:
· Spotlight data commonalities with Sparklines, which puts data into single cell charts.
· Stop searching for the data you need with improved filters in PivotTable views.
· Get rid of the boring data charts with new PivotChart views.
· Try the new search filter function to sort through your data.
Take your presentations to the next level with PowerPoint 2010 by taking advantage of new templates, updated photo- and video-editing tools and transition slides. Here are a few more features you can look forward to:
· Add videos to your presentation.
· Move your presentation online with the new Broadcast Slide Show.
· Capture your audience’s attention with new transitions and better animations.
· Separate your slides to make it easier print and show your presentation.
One Note 2010
· Get instant search updates as you type with an updated Search function.
· Prioritize notebooks with quick filing, a great way to keep them all in one place when you’re juggling projects.
· Toggle between notebooks with a Navigation Bar designed to make finding your notebooks easier.
· Make your notetaking seamless while you work in other programs like Word or PowerPoint.
Are you ready to move your business to the next level?
Keep your business ahead of the competition by purchasing the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Product Keycard Licensefrom us today at SaveOnIT.com
- Processor - 500MHz or higher
- Memory - 256 MB RAM or higher; 512MB recommended for graphic features
- HDD - 3.5 GB available disk space
- Display - 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor
How long does it take to receive my order?
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-20 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your Save On It account for the details of your purchase.
What is a digital download and how does it work?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
What are retail software products?
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
How long does a genuine software license last?
The license for any product purchased from Save On It is a lifetime (perpetual) license. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Save On It is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from Save On It is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a 'Clean' or 'Parallel Installation', followed by selecting a “Custom-Install” process. Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation.