Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location and shop online.
SQL Server 2014 5 User CALs
- Buy and get your product instantly
- money back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat
- lifetime warrancy
If you have SQL Server already installed on your enterprise network, you’ll still require a way to enable your staff to access it. Thus, SQL Server 2014 5 User CALs provide an economical answer to help your enterprise with the needed database management. These User CALs let users access the server to enable them to work smartly and efficiently when they need to add, retrieve, or review essential business data.
Want to control access to your server? Since your workstations are networked, different people are likely to access your network server software to conduct certain functions, such as print and file sharing. They will need a CAL (license) to be able to access this server software legally. This is where SQL Server 2014 5 User CALs come handy because each of the 5 users will need a different Client Access License, to be able to operate on the workstation. A CAL is not a software but is a license, which gives a user the right to access the server’s services
Worried about your employees having roaming access or accessing your server from unknown devices? You don’t need to worry. The SQL Server 2014 user CALs offers you a solution. Purchasing a User CAL will seem sensible when your employees need to have roaming access to the server network. They could be using multiple devices or unknown devices, but using the specific CAL that has their identity. Furthermore, your organization could merely be having more devices than users hence the need for User CALs to identify each person that accesses a specific device.
The SQL Server 2014 User CALs is designed to give you a cost-effective and manageable way to allocate your users access to server software from any device that they may use. With the User CAL, you won’t need a Device CAL for every device that the particular user uses to access the server software.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solutions by shopping with us.
- Enjoy the Mission-critical performance: accelerated with the new in-memory OLTP engine, which can reach on average 10x performance gains, and up to 30x transactional performance gains.
- Improved and updatable ColumnStore: for Data Warehousing, can now query 100x faster compared to legacy solutions with the utmost Security
- Experience faster insights on any data: with a sizable BI platform, which speeds up how you access, analyze, clean and shape both internal and external data and connect every user to the right data they need to make better decisions, faster.
- Make use of a platform for hybrid cloud: designed to operate in a hybrid environment, which spans both in the cloud and on-premises, complemented with new tools that even ease the backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Scalable data warehousing: enables you to scale to petabytes for your relational data warehousing and be able to integrate with non-relational sources such as Hadoop; your data storage needs are also sorted from smallest to largest data while handling queries up to 100x faster.
- Server Analysis Services: build comprehensive, enterprise-scale, advanced analytic solutions – profiting from the lightning-fast, smart performance of in-memory built into the tabular model.
- Scale your Corporate business intelligence: to enrich and secure your data, as well as be able to ensure accuracy and quality with a complete BI solution. This will also enable you to build comprehensive, enterprise-scale analytic solutions with Analysis Services
- Use the High availability and disaster recovery: through AlwaysOn to gain faster failover, greater uptime, improved manageability, and much better use of hardware resources. This is a unified solution for high availability.
- Exploit the proven, predictable performance: with the SQL Server that consistently leads in real-world application performance benchmarks and certified to run most demanding workloads
- Experience a breakthrough, in-memory performance: SQL Server 2014 has a new in-memory transaction processing capabilities and data warehousing enhancements that will scale and transform your business with higher performance.
- You won’t worry about Security and compliance: because of the ability of robust auditing, transparent data encryption, extensible key management, and encrypted backups.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2014 5 User CALs:
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
How long does it take to receive my order?
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-20 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your Save On It account for the details of your purchase.
What is a digital download and how does it work?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
What are retail software products?
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
How long does a genuine software license last?
The license for any product purchased from Save On It is a lifetime (perpetual) license. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Save On It is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from Save On It is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a 'Clean' or 'Parallel Installation', followed by selecting a “Custom-Install” process. Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation.