Microsoft Excel 2019
● Precise selection and easier deselection of cells to avoid highlighting the wrong sections.
● Easy access to PivotTable data by filtering through the document timeline and selecting the desired date ranges.
● Personalize your to Ribbon toolbar and quick access to your preferences. You can edit preset tabs to make your own custom tabs and groups to keep all your frequently used functions. Recover previous versions of Excel files. You can restore old workbooks that are saved on OneDrive or SharePoint Online.
● A translation tool allowing you to translate words and sentences to another language without accessing other online sources.
● Accessibility has been improved to support international standards for easier access to people with disabilities. This features apply recommendations with a one click fix.
● The addition of new charts expands your creating horizon. New charts include a map chart to evaluate data with the use of geographical mapping. The map detail is accurate from the level of countries, states, counties, to even postal codes. Another added chart is a funnel chart. It shows values in varying stages throughout a process. It typically projects the values that decrease gradually showing a resemblance of a funnel.
● New functions like CONCAT, IFS, SWITCH, and TEXTJOIN. These new additions have been taken from older functions and have been improved to obtain a more accurate formula result.
While anyone can benefit from using spreadsheets, charts, and graphs, it seems that business owners seriously benefit from using Excel. Excel makes it easy for you manage, track, and share any data and information that you have. The new version of Excel retains its functionality with additions of improved and reliable commands.
Students also can use Excel for presentations, making them more appealing and easier to understand. Excel has undergone some nice upgrades for the 2019 version, making it better than ever.