Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location and shop online.
Microsoft 365 Personal (PC/Mac)- 1 User-1 Year
- Buy and get your product instantly
- money back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat
- lifetime warrancy
Stay creative and productive with Microsoft 365 Personal. This software provides 1 year of access for 1 user across multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, or smartphones.
It provides you with always-updated versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage so you'll have plenty of room to store your important files.
- Bring your ideas to life: Get a creative boost from Microsoft 365 with editing and writing suggestions in Word, data insights in Excel, and design, layout, and color options in PowerPoint. As a subscriber, you have access to smart assistance features and premium content in each app.
- Protect what’s important: Breathe easy knowing you can back up and access photos and files across your devices with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage. Plus, with your own Personal Vault folder in OneDrive, you get an added layer of security with two-step identity verification for your most important files.
- Organize your time: Now you can manage multiple calendars in one view, sort through emails quickly with Focused Inbox, and use Suggested Replies to instantly hit send and move on. You can even do all this when you’re offline to keep life moving forward
- Accomplish more together: Whether it’s a school project, sales pitch, or newsletter, you can seamlessly work with others at the same time. It’s easy to share OneDrive files from your PC or mobile device and let friends, classmates, or family view, make suggestions, and edit the document.
These are the system requirements for installing Microsoft 365 personal:
- Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
- Memory: 2GB RAM (32 bit); 4GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 4GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 resolution
- Processor: Intel processor
- Operating System: Office for Mac is supported on the two most recent versions of macOS
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 10GB HFS+ hard disk format
- Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
- Processor: ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
- Operating System: Office for Android runs on supported versions of Android and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
- Memory: 1GB
- Hard Disk Space: N/A
- Display: N/A
- Processor: N/A
- Operating System: iOS: Office for iPad® and iPhone® requires iOS 10.0 or later. Office for iPad Pro™ requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Memory: N/A
- Hard Disk Space N/A
- Display: N/A
How long does it take to receive my order?
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-20 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your Save On It account for the details of your purchase.
What is a digital download and how does it work?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
What are retail software products?
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
How long does a genuine software license last?
The license for any product purchased from Save On It is a lifetime (perpetual) license. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Save On It is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from Save On It is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a 'Clean' or 'Parallel Installation', followed by selecting a “Custom-Install” process. Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation.