Upgrade Your Productivity
There are several new, key features available in Microsoft Office 2010 that help you handle your home office and business with ease. Here are some of the ways the updated programs translate to an easier day for you whether it’s for work or home.
More Options Mean Less Time
Office Web Apps change the game and make working with others simple. Now it’s easier for you to use, share, and revise your documents online. Forget being tied to a computer and work with documents on the go.
There are no more worries about version control thanks to the new co-authoring featuring in Word, PowerPoint and OneNote. Now you can share new ideas, make comments easily and work on projects with your team at the same time while maintaining the original document.
New Backstage View
Say goodbye to the File menu and hello to the new Backstage View which allows you to save, open and print documents all in one place. Make each tab command personalized to you and your specific needs to help you breeze through each assignment.
There’s only one program that countless companies, business professionals and families use to navigate their documents, and it’s Microsoft Office 2010.
Microsoft Office 2010 Programs Included
You’ll find the same great features and tools that Office is known for while also being able to enjoy some of the new upgrades that have been added to make your documents more robust.
There’s no need to contract out your database needs when you can use Access 2010. Function like the professional that are when you build inventory databases, log customer details and track data trends all in one place. This program is only available in Professional 2010.Here’s more of what you can expect with Access 2010:
· Forget building it on your own and view more ready-made database templates.
· Add a professional touch to your reports with a wide variety of Office topics.
· Choose from dozens of templates to create customized, professional forms.
· Take the guessing out of logic for your database with the new easy-to-use Expression Builder.
· Set things to automate with the all-new Macro Designer to build and change database logic.
Take charge of your own marketing and public relations with Microsoft Publisher 2010. There’s no need for an ad agency when you can create your own professionally designed emails, flyers, brochures and newsletters tailored for your business. This program is only available in Professional 2010. Here’s how you can change your marketing for the better with Publisher 2010:
· Don’t worry about finding the right photo. Swap out photos and try different looks while keeping the same document open with updated photo editing.
· Add pictures instantly from your social media accounts or other online storage without switching over or downloading them elsewhere.
· Create professional looking publications on your own by using new image enhancers and graphic design upgrades.
· Test out different print layouts for each publication with the new Print Preview.
· Text, shapes and pictures get a makeover with OpenType feature upgrades that will add a polished touch to your document.
If you’re looking to manage your business at home or access needed documents on the go,
Outlook 2010 helps you stay in regular communication with business associates and personal contacts, check your calendar from your PC or remotely and manage email messages all from one program. There are many features available remotely such as checking your calendar and editing documents within folders. Get access to upgraded and improved features like:
· Connect multiple email accounts from other service providers (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and others) to Outlook 2010.
· One click in Conversation View allows you to shorten, organize and even disregard long email threads.
· Quick Steps allows you to get back some of your time by personalizing some of the tasks you do most often.
· Allow others to see your calendar and see their calendars, then access calendars you view most frequently.
· New graphics and picture-editing features will make others take notice of your emails.
You can upgrade your family documents and work proposals with Microsoft Word 2010. Use the new photo-editing tools and live effects to create eye popping graphics then collaborate with others on those same documents. Here are some more new features you can look forward to in Word 2010:
· New picture-editing tools can help you take your documents from amateur to professional.
· Create better presentations by taking boring bullet points and turning them into compelling diagrams with SmartArt graphics.
· Have better instructions with screenshots placed into your documents.
· Use different languages with no hassle in different languages with better translation capabilities.
Track your household bills, create time sheets for your work from home business or manage your personal budget all in Microsoft Excel 2010. Gain access to templates that take the guesswork out of important financial decisions. Take a look at some of the other new features of Excel 2010:
· Spotlight data commonalities with Sparklines, which puts data into single cell charts.
· Stop searching for the data you need with improved filters in PivotTable views.
· Get rid of the boring data charts with new PivotChart views.
· Try the new search filter function to sort through your data.
Take your presentations to the next level with PowerPoint 2010 by taking advantage of new templates, updated photo- and video-editing tools and transition slides. Here are a few more features you can look forward to:
· Add videos to your presentation.
· Move your presentation online with the new Broadcast Slide Show.
· Capture your audience’s attention with new transitions and better animations.
· Separate your slides to make it easier print and show your presentation.
One Note 2010
· Get instant search updates as you type with an updated Search function.
· Prioritize notebooks with quick filing, a great way to keep them all in one place when you’re juggling projects.
· Toggle between notebooks with a Navigation Bar designed to make finding your notebooks easier.
· Make your notetaking seamless while you work in other programs like Word or PowerPoint.
Are you ready to move your business to the next level?
Keep your business ahead of the competition by purchasing the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Product Keycard Licensefrom us today at SaveOnIT.com