Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location and shop online.
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business for Mac
- Buy and get your product instantly
- money back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat
- lifetime warrancy
Microsoft Office 2019 Home Business for Mac
Microsoft Office 2019 Home Business for Mac is perfect for small business owners, making it easier to organize your business. It is a one-time purchase; you can download it onto one Mac device.
Office Home Business comes with all of the software you already know and love, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and OneNote. You also get a OneDrive account so you can easily save all of your documents.
Microsoft Word is a word processor that is a perfect tool for bloggers, writers, students or journalists who may be working on professional documents. Use custom templates along with added features to take your writing to the next level.
Benefits and Features:
•Improved inking functionality (great for touch devices)
•Customizable Office ribbons
•Enhanced search capabilities
•Better cloud integration
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program which allows you to create professional spreadsheets for financial reports purposes using custom-built templates.
Benefits & Features:
•Funnel charts and 2D maps
•New Excel functions (CONCAT, TEXTJOIN, IFS, SWITCH)
•Improved data analysis functions
With the powerpoint app, you will be able to create, neat presentations along with Microsoft PowerPoint to make your work stand out from the rest.
Benefits & Features:
•Morph transition feature
•Insert and manage Icons, SVG, and 3D models
•Improved roaming pencil case
•4K video export
•Play in-click sequence in PowerPoint
•Improved background removal
•Insert 3D models
The Outlook app is Microsoft's easy to use email service. The desktop application offers much more in-depth features than the online outlook service.
Benefits & Features:
•Take Your Work with You
•Edit and Work on Group Projects
•and many other features
OneNote is better used in a collaborative environment. You will be able to insert individual notes, images or other content that can be found on the internet and share them with your colleagues and family.
• Computer and processor: Intel processor
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Hard disk: 10 GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended or APFS)
• Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
• Operating system: macOS 11 or newer. Office 2019 for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office 2019 for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
• Browser: The current version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
• A connection to the Internet or a local area network (if installing over a network).
Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
Other Mac requirements:
• Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
• Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
• Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.
• Certain advanced functionality may require connectivity to a supported version of Microsoft Exchange Server (or Exchange Online) or Microsoft SharePoint Server (or SharePoint Online).
• Integration with Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams requires connectivity to a supported version of Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams.
• LinkedIn support requires a LinkedIn account.
• Speech recognition functionality requires a microphone.
• Read-aloud functionality requires an audio output device.
• Rights Management features require access to either a cloud deployment of Microsoft Rights Management (Azure Rights Management) or an on-premises deployment (Active Directory Rights Management Services).
• Dynamic calendars require server connectivity.
How long does it take to receive my order?
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-20 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your Save On It account for the details of your purchase.
What is a digital download and how does it work?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
What are retail software products?
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
How long does a genuine software license last?
The license for any product purchased from Save On It is a lifetime (perpetual) license. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Save On It is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from Save On It is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a 'Clean' or 'Parallel Installation', followed by selecting a “Custom-Install” process. Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation.
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student for Macsave 41.94% $89.99 $154.99Add to cart
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Studentsave 38.97% $88.49 $144.99Add to cart
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 64-bitsave 20.84% $94.99 $119.99Add to cart