Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location and shop online.
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business + Windows 10 Home
- Buy and get your product instantly
- money back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat
- lifetime warrancy
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more!
- All of the applications have undergone some serious changes, for the good. The updates are tailored to help busy people get through work efficiently.
- One time purchase, one time install for the classic applications you are used to, but with better features.
- You can easily share and save content with anyone that you would like.
- Outlook makes it easier to keep your important mail separate than other pieces of mail.
- Office as a whole makes it easier for you to manage and organize your business.
Windows 10 Home
Microsoft Windows 10 Home edition with "universal apps"; growing on Metro-style apps. Apps are designed to function across multiple Microsoft product families with closely related identical code—including tablets, PCs, smartphones, Xbox One, embedded systems, Surface Hub and Mixed Reality. This is only a share of what this operating system can offer to the users in the quickest and hassle-free manner.
- Office 2019 Home and Business Key
- Office functionality and apps Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDriver, OneNote and more!
- Windows 10 Home edition installation Key
- Windows 10 is designed to go seamlessly from one electronic device to another. It is known to be quick and responsive. The user can even access free chat or phone support from real individuals.
How long does it take to receive my order?
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-20 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your Save On It account for the details of your purchase.
What is a digital download and how does it work?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
What are retail software products?
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
How long does a genuine software license last?
The license for any product purchased from Save On It is a lifetime (perpetual) license. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Save On It is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from Save On It is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a 'Clean' or 'Parallel Installation', followed by selecting a “Custom-Install” process. Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation.