Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student for Mac
Microsoft Office 2019 Home Student for Mac is an excellent option for students who need to use Office applications.
This version includes:
This version gives you all of the tools you will need to create documents along with presentations for your projects and assignments.
The all new Office 2019 is here.
For students or families that work together and want the typical Office applications installed on one Windows 10 PC or Mac so that they can use at home or school; this is the program for them.
Classic versions of Office apps include:
• Plus OneNote for Windows 10.
• One-time purchase for one device, PC or Mac.
• System Requirements: Windows 10 or macOS.
• TechwareCity lifetime support included at no extra cost.
• Licensed for home use.
Note: Non-genuine software puts you at unlimited amounts of risk. By buying genuine software, it helps slam that door shut and delivering auto updates that help maintain your security 24/7. Safeguard yourself with genuine software.
What You Get:
• Full Retail Version - 1 Product Key Per PC
• Multi-Language - Use Office in your own language
• Lifetime License - No Subscriptions, No Recurring Monthly or Annual Fees
• Price Match Guarantee - We will match the prices of our competitors and add a 10% discount.
• Secure Instant Download - Quickly download your software in minutes direct from Microsoft's Servers
• Free Lifetime Technical Support - We will install or troubleshoot your Office/Operating System for life.
• Genuine Microsoft Product or Your Money Back
What do I get with my purchase?
• You receive a product key, download link, and install instructions.
How do I get the download?
• Most products are delivered digitally via email within 30 minutes of purchase.
What if I need help?
• We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Customer Feedback and Reviews
Here is what some people are saying about this product:
Easy download, works perfectly
"Finally had to upgrade from my trusty old Office 2008, as it won't play well with Mojave. Saw some bad reviews with download/install issues, so thought long and hard before I took the plunge. I did erase the 2008 version and restart before downloading Office 2019, and everything went off without a hitch. The new version works great. Some things are laid ut a little differently, but I can already tell there is a lot more functionality than I've had for the last 10 years." - Customer
Great service (eventually)
"I've used Word and Excel for years but had to replace older copies after installing Mojave on my Mac. The file, 1.6G, takes a while to download. After my Mac refuses to install it twice, I contacted live technicians at Microsoft. That is not easily accomplished, but they did an admiral job." - Thomas G. Field, Jr.
Attention Mac Users!
First review ever but I wanted to reach out to Mac users out there who were like me and realized Microsoft Word 2008 was not going to work with MacOS Mojave Version 10.14 at all. And if you were like me, you didn't want to pay a subscription fee every year. I had been living on borrowed time for years with an old Microsoft Word 2008 and just today it was crashing every time I tried to print. I updated to Mojave about a week ago. I have a 2017 MacBook Pro.
The download steps were straightforward enough. I found the compressed files in my "View Downloads" and set to work. It all took less than 15 minutes. I didn't remove Microsoft Word 2008 from my computer because I was afraid I'd be left with no Word software at all. This didn't seem to bother the installation at all. I did get some error messages when I tried to login with my Microsoft account email (user id) and password for the first time using the software. It wasn't letting me edit, save or print files. I started to panic, but I just restarted my computer and it seems to be working fine.
Wondering how long this version will last before I have to buy another update. I'm assuming it will be good for a few years? Anyways, I'm very pleased as going from my work's up-to-date Microsoft Word to my Chevrolet Chevette of Word was wearing thin.
Best of luck!" - streamlinemoderne
learned how to do it
"I bought this from another seller and had a similar issue but after reading the Microsoft web site Q&A, I discovered that if I was replacing a 32 bit version with a 64 bit (which this version is) I needed to delete the version on the computer. This allows it to load. You do not loose any of your word documents when you delete the old version. They are all still there, waiting for you to get back to work!" - bikin' at the beach…