Working Together is a Breeze
With these applications, you can share them with teachers, friends, and classmates; this allows them to edit and add any content that is needed. Sharing with your teachers helps you with the editing process, and grading papers is a breeze.
If you are part of a group project, you no longer will have to meet up to work together. Instead, you can send your portion of the project to your classmate and they can add in their portion. Then, you all can go over it to make sure it is perfect before handing it in.
Content on the Go
The days of saving presentations onto a flash drive are over, thanks to OneDrive. OneDrive allows you to save content on your account and access it from anywhere! It is safely stored on the cloud, and will be backed up.
Word is a great application for you to write papers; with its features, including spell check, search feature, and different page layouts, it allows you to create the perfect paper, every time. Excel allows you to track anything you need to, you’ll no longer have to add information together, Excel will automatically do it for you.
OneNote is the best notepad you can ever have! You can easily write down any notes, lists, or ideas and have them kept safe. PowerPoint is your best friend when it comes to creating presentations and slideshows. It has a very user-friendly interface and is simple to use.
- One simple download on one computer allows you access to the four classic applications from Microsoft.
- Adds convenience to your schoolwork, giving you more time to enjoy yourself.
- Easily allows you to share your content, making it easier to hand work in or share with classmates.
- One-time purchase, which saves you money.
- Work with your classmates, without being face to face.
- Share notes and brainstorm by sharing through OneNote.
- Wow your class with a PowerPoint presentation.