Trend Micro Antivirus Security 2019 (3PC / 1YR)
Brand: Trend Micro
Digital download, no hard copy will be shipped.
• Windows 10 October 2018 Update (RS5)
• Windows 10 April 2018 Update (RS4)
• Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (RS3)
• Windows 10 Creators Update (RS2)
• Windows 10 (32-Bit or 64-Bit)
• Windows 8.1 (32-Bit or 64-Bit)
• Windows 7 SP1 (32-Bit or 64-Bit)
• 1 GHz Processor
• 1GB Memory (2GB Recommended)
• 1.3GB of available hard disk space (1.5GB Recommended)
Supported Web Browsers:
• Internet Explorer version 11.0
• Google Chrome™ (The newest version and the most recent previous version)
• Mozilla® Firefox® (The newest version and the most recent previous version)
• Microsoft Edge latest version
Internet Connection : Broadband or equivalent high speed connection is highly recommended.
• Desktop - High-colour display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution or above
• Windows Store - 1064 x 768 pixel resolution or above
• Snap Apps - 1366 x 768 pixel resolution or above
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-20 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your Save On It account for the details of your purchase.
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
The license for any product purchased from Save On It is a lifetime (perpetual) license. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price
Save On It is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from Save On It is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a 'Clean' or 'Parallel Installation', followed by selecting a “Custom-Install” process. Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation.