Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location and shop online.
Visio 2016 Standard Open License
- Buy and get your product instantly
- money back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat
- lifetime warrancy
Visio 2016 Standard Open License
Microsoft Visio 2016 Standard is a powerful diagramming software with modern stencils. Visio 2016 Standard is designed for small to medium sized businesses who are needing to bring more meaning to their data and charts and simplify complex data. This product is an open license, meaning it is for government organizations, charities, health organizations, educational institutions, qualifying 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, and multinational organizations, who are looking to outfit all of their PCs through the organization rather than by buying individual licenses. Open licensing is the most cost-effective and lowest up-front cost of to install Microsoft Office products throughout your entire organization. Microsoft Visio 2016 Standard can help your team to to make professional-style:
Integrate data with visual effects
Basic network diagrams
With Visio’s smart shapes, the metadata you integrate will adjust accordingly, so you don’t have to worry about dimension changes. Visio Standard 2016 also now has the ability to import DWG files. You can create shapes to imported AutoCAD designs (support up to DWG 2010) and simplify or enhance advanced visualizations with ease. Visio 2016 has hundreds of easy-to-use templates available, so your team can quickly and easily create diagrams, charts, and more by simply adding data and customizing a couple features. You can also use the “tell me” tool in Visio to find certain features. Visio 2016 also can quickly overlay data on top of your project. Visio 2016 makes it easy to customize the templates saving you time and effort from starting from scratch. With Visio 2016 Standard, your team can work anywhere and at anytime by sharing files across different platforms. You can share them easily through email or Skype. Visio 2016 works with touchscreen devices, so you designs can also be viewed from any device including cell phones and tablets. Your team can do so much with all of the new features of Visio 2016. Help your team to make your data more meaningful and expressive with Visio 2016. Data management is important for every business, and how you use that data can help build the future in the right direction. Your team will be thrilled that they can upgrade and build new exciting designs with just a few clicks. Make sure you buy Microsoft Visio 2016 Standard today for a better visual and interactive experience from largescale board meetings to team meetings
- Modern and user-friendly. Visio Standard 2016 Open License brings you known and loved elements such as the Ribbon interface, drag & drop functionality, alignments, guidelines, and much more. This makes the application easy to learn for new users and provides a great way to speed up work for those familiar with the app.
- Built-in customizable templates. Give your projects a kickstart by using templates. Visio Standard 2016 comes with a plethora of built-in templates, however, you can download and install any third-party or self-made template for the future use.
- Professional tools and shapes. Even if you aren’t experienced in drawing, you can use the pre-made shapes and elements to create diagrams. The tools of Visio Standard 2016 enable all users to take full advantage of digital convenience.
- The “Tell me what to do” bar. A new feature in Visio Standard 2016 is the “Tell me” bar, further increasing the accessibility of the software. Use it to locate features and tools without having to browse through pages of guides.
- Support for AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD 2010 files. You can now import and work with files from both AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD 2010. This further expands the capabilities of Visio Standard 2016, placing it well above any competitor application.
- Access your Visio files from anywhere. Anywhere Access is a feature that allows users to view their Visio projects from anywhere in the world. If you like to work on the go, don’t miss out on this amazing feature and show off your diagrams on presentations, meetings, and more.
- Share in popular file formats. Visio Standard 2016 supports popular file formats such as .PNG for sharing diagrams as images, or .PDF for a more interactive viewing experience. This allows you to bring your work anywhere, even if no instance of Visio is installed on the receiving device.
- Help for non-technical users. There are countless ways to learn more about Visio Standard 2016 right in the application itself. When creating diagrams, the program shows you tips and tricks, and a built-in help book is available from the menu as well.
These are the minimum requirements for installing Visio 2016 Standard
- Processor: x86 or x64-bit processor at 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster and SSE2.
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM (32-bit); 2 GB of RAM (64-bit).
- Hard drive: 3 GB or more
- Display: Resolution: 1280 x 800.
- Graphics card: DirectX 10 graphics card required.
- Operating System: Windows 7 through Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
How long does it take to receive my order?
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-20 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your Save On It account for the details of your purchase.
What is a digital download and how does it work?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
What are retail software products?
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
How long does a genuine software license last?
The license for any product purchased from Save On It is a lifetime (perpetual) license. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Save On It is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from Save On It is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a 'Clean' or 'Parallel Installation', followed by selecting a “Custom-Install” process. Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation.