Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location and shop online.
Windows 10 Home N
- Buy and get your product instantly
- money back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat
- lifetime warrancy
Windows 10 Home N is a special Windows edition for Microsoft Windows in Europe. This special edition Windows includes all features of Windows Operating System, except Windows Media Player and other multimedia playback features preinstalled.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home N Edition offers many significant improvements in the user interface, tighter integration with Microsoft Office, a brand new web browser, enhanced security, and built-in creativity and productivity applications.
Windows 10 Home N Edition has undeniably earned its massive success and its popular acclaim. You can now enjoy your favorite Windows start button with Windows 10 Home N, a better gaming experience, and a design that is universally loved.
Windows 10 Home N is designed to be a mobile operating system, enabling you to work on any kind of device seamlessly. It offers ease of use, whether you are signing into your devices, streaming music or videos, jotting down ideas, working with Microsoft Office applications, browsing the internet, or gaming.
Windows 10 Home N is the ideal choice for those who need their at-home device to provide a high-quality, reliable experience with an easy-to-use operating system. With Microsoft Windows 10, users can navigate the complex world of technology to make sure they can make their device do all they need it for, no matter what age they are or what kind of experience they have.
Like other Windows 10 versions, Windows 10 Home N is designed to be faster. That means a faster startup, faster program running, and even a faster and more enjoyable gaming experience. Windows 10 Home is also incredibly stable, keeping your programs running and avoiding any risk of a shutdown error, meaning that your work will always be safe and secure from unexpected errors. faster than any previous edition of the operating system.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home N provides a simple, familiar design that allows users to feel comfortable the moment they install it. At the same time, it includes many great new features for customers to explore and utilize in their day-to-day life.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition has some nice familiar features and some nice new features. Some nice new features are also included in Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition:
- Taskbar and Start Button: Enjoy the Start button and the taskbar in Windows 10 Home N. With the taskbar, you can pin the applications you use most often to have them accessible from your desktop. This will save you time and let you get to what you want to do in one click.
- Personalization: Personalization is another familiar feature that Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition offers. There are more built-in themes than in previous versions of Microsoft Windows, or you can build a custom theme using your own images, colors, and fonts.
- Windows Hello: Instead of a traditional password, you can use fingerprint or facial recognition to sign in to your devices (you do have the option of having a PIN to sign in as well, which is always a good idea).
- Windows Ink: with Windows Ink, you can either type or digitally jot down notes or ideas with a simple click from your taskbar. It is always accessible, which means you can open it before you sign in.
- Cortana: For Windows users who have grown jealous of Apple user’s reliance on Siri or Amazon user’s connection to Alexa, they can now brag about just how well-integrated Cortana is to Windows 10 Home. Cortana can be activated by voice, touch, or typing, and she can help you stay organized, find things that you are looking for, and manage your digital life. She is optional, so you do have the ability, if you wish, to turn her off.
- Game Mode: Gamers will be pleased to know that Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition now has a Game Mode that automatically gives your games more system resources when you are playing them. You now also can play Xbox games in native 4K. And a new Game Bar lets you stream the gameplay and share clips of your game with others.
- Xbox compatibility: An eye-catching feature if you like your video games – Windows 10 Home N will also work on the Xbox One and will hand players the ability to stream games from their console to their laptop or PC in another room. Great if the living room is otherwise occupied.
- Edge: The Internet Explorer web browser has been replaced with a new faster web browser called Edge in Microsoft Windows 10 Home N Edition. Gone is the more clunky interface of Internet Explorer, which led people to see out alternative browsers like Firefox and Chrome, and in its place, Edge is now on a par with newer web browsers. You will still see the familiar toolbars, and you can add favorites, but the interface is dramatically improved.
- Windows Store: Microsoft needs to get more users on its Store as it battles Apple and Android for users, and a new unified Windows Store is the company’s way of attacking that problem. In Windows 10 there is one Store for purchasing content for all devices; from apps and games to music, movies and TV shows, it is now all done from one place and will appear across your devices.
- Security and safety: Security has also been enhanced and continues to be upgraded by Microsoft as the need arises – be sure to set up automatic updates! – in Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition.
- Windows Defender: with Windows defender now you have an integrated antivirus with anti-ransomware capabilities. It offers you built-in virus protection, with sophisticated algorithms that help detect and block ransomware. Windows Firewall is a new feature that will alert you to anything that seems suspicious, giving you the chance to approve or deny access, and it also helps with blocking hackers, viruses, and worms.
- Dark Mode: You don't have to be jealous of Mac and Android users. In Windows 10, you can turn on dark mode, too. Just go to Settings (Windows key + I), then select “Personalization.” Choose “Colors,” and, finally, under “App Mode,” choose “Dark.”
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster compatible processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM for 32-bit; 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: Up to 20GB available hard disk space
- Video card: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
- Other system requirements: Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software.
- Additional system requirements:You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms
Activation required: Single license • 32 & 64-bits on USB 3.0 media included
How long does it take to receive my order?
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-20 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your Save On It account for the details of your purchase.
What is a digital download and how does it work?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
What are retail software products?
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
How long does a genuine software license last?
The license for any product purchased from Save On It is a lifetime (perpetual) license. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Save On It is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from Save On It is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a 'Clean' or 'Parallel Installation', followed by selecting a “Custom-Install” process. Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation.
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student for Macsave 41.94% $89.99 $154.99Add to cart
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Studentsave 38.97% $88.49 $144.99Add to cart
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 64-bitsave 20.84% $94.99 $119.99Add to cart