Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location and shop online.
Windows Server 2012 5 User CALs
- Buy and get your product instantly
- money back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat
- lifetime warrancy
Some business owners don’t feel the need to utilize a business server at first glance. Many of these people argue that it’s an unnecessary expense, but the need is felt when tasks start to become complicated and hard to accomplish. Windows Server 2012 is here to eliminate the feeling of uncertainty from your business life by bringing you a solution to many issues.
Build the success of your company by utilizing the tools and features found in one of Microsoft’s most successful releases. With our product, you can instantly add 5 user CALs to your arsenal, immediately scaling your business upwards. What does this mean for your company? Your employees can take advantage of high-performance, cost-effective solutions right after you complete your purchase.
Windows Server 2012 brings advanced features to the table all the while cutting back on features not needed by small- to medium-sized businesses. This attention to detail makes it an incredibly affordable solution for establishments on a budget, or simply those who employ fewer people.
Windows Server’s licensing model includes both Cores and CALs. Every user or device is required to have either a Windows Server CAL or a Windows Server and RDS CAL in order to be able to access the licensed server. Purchase your own Windows Server 2012 5 User CALs from us to get the best price on the market.
Are you looking for a different Windows Server solution to support your business? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading server operating systems by shopping with us.
This Windows Server 2012 product comes complete with 5 User CALs for you to take full advantage of what it has to offer to your business. Take a look at some of the new and improved features of the server operating system found below.
- Unlimited scalability. The licensing model of Windows Server 2012 allows you to essentially scale your business infinitely. Without any limitations to the number of users allowed on your server, you can bring your dreams into reality and create your dream organization complete with steady growth.
- Access your server remotely. Once your server is ready to run, users can access it remotely from virtually anywhere. The security of remote connections has improved with automatic VPN connections, while Work Folders make it easy to sync files across multiple devices connected to the server.
- More optimized storage. In today’s business world, all pieces of data are vital. Don’t pick and choose what gets to stay on your server and keep everything with a better-optimized storage system. Build scalable, highly available storage solutions with Windows Server 2012.
- Guaranteed uptime for your services. Windows Server 2012 ensures that your services are always available to work with. This reduces the need of having to stop your work due to software or service errors, providing a great boost to the productivity of your entire company.
- Take advantage of virtualization. Reduce costs and improve your systems by creating virtual machines for your business. This practice makes it so you don’t have to purchase and physically deploy thousands of dollars worth of hardware, and instead can easily create new and unique workspaces virtually.
- Install with ease. The installation of Windows Server 2012 is easier than ever before. Choose what installation works the best for you, complete with understandable graphical interfaces and more.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Windows Server 2012 5 User CALs:
- Processor: 1.4GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 32 GB
How long does it take to receive my order?
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-20 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your Save On It account for the details of your purchase.
What is a digital download and how does it work?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
What are retail software products?
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
How long does a genuine software license last?
The license for any product purchased from Save On It is a lifetime (perpetual) license. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Save On It is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from Save On It is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a 'Clean' or 'Parallel Installation', followed by selecting a “Custom-Install” process. Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation.