Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location and shop online.
Windows Server 2012 R2 DataCenter 64 bit 2 Processors
- Buy and get your product instantly
- money back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat
- lifetime warrancy
Put your business into the right hands by utilizing Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter to take care of your business server needs. Created with larger establishments in mind, Microsoft paid extra attention to bring you features you can’t live without. Even several years after the initial release of the product, it’s still one of the greatest solutions for reliable servers.
Make your dreams become a reality by taking advantage of everything Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter has to offer. The definitive upgrade from its predecessor makes it stand out even when looking at recent releases from competitors. It’s quick to get things done, reliable, responsive, and powerful. Starting from advanced virtualization all the way to storage improvements, Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter has it all.
R2, as in “release 2,” takes your server even further by adding more features and capabilities as opposed to the regular release of Windows Server 2012. The improvements and additions make it rise above any other server operating system, providing more ways for you to scale your business.
Don’t miss out on your chance to easily expand what your organization is capable of and purchase Windows Server 2012 R2 DataCenter 64 bit 2 Processors today.
Are you looking for a different Windows Server solution to support your business? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading server operating system solutions by shopping with us.
Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter is undeniably one of the most powerful versions of the product line. It caters towards larger businesses and companies with needs that succeed in any other edition offered by Microsoft.
The advanced technology paves the way for advanced work and development. Use up to 2 TB of RAM memory, a maximum of 64 physical CPUs, and run up to 8 Failover Clusters simultaneously.
Other features include:
- Powerful scalability for growing business needs. The CAL based licensing model allows you to expand your company with ease. Easily add tens or hundreds of new users based on what your business needs. If you’re looking to purchase CALs for your server, make sure to take a look at our store!
- A secure server to protect all of your data. Secure your server and data from malicious attacks by choosing to work with Microsoft’s protection. New security improvements cover not only your server but every device connected to it as well. Reduce the risk of a data breach and work in peace knowing your data is in good hands.
- Faster and more reliable access to your server. Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter automatically organizes your data to ensure you always have quick access to frequently needed files.
- Automated administration. Don’t waste time on small tasks and take advantage of automation to free up your administrator’s schedule. With new PowerShell functions, it’s easy to leave small tasks such as monitoring and updating to your server itself, while employees can focus on business and server maintenance.
- Powerful virtualization capabilities. Reduce costs and scale your business further with advanced virtualization. Hyper-V technology allows you to back up your virtual machines in the cloud, use multi-tenancy, and work with storage pools.
- Improved data compression. In today’s world, businesses handle an increasingly large amount of data. Don’t limit yourself from storing everything that’s needed on the server and take advantage of data compression. When compressing data, you make it possible to reduce file sizes, allowing more data to be stored without slowing down the server.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Windows Server 2012 R2 DataCenter 64 bit 2 Processors:
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB or faster
- Disk Space: 32 GB
How long does it take to receive my order?
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-20 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your Save On It account for the details of your purchase.
What is a digital download and how does it work?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
What are retail software products?
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
How long does a genuine software license last?
The license for any product purchased from Save On It is a lifetime (perpetual) license. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Save On It is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from Save On It is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a 'Clean' or 'Parallel Installation', followed by selecting a “Custom-Install” process. Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation.
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student for Macsave 41.94% $89.99 $154.99Add to cart
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Studentsave 38.97% $88.49 $144.99Add to cart
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 64-bitsave 20.84% $94.99 $119.99Add to cart