Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location and shop online.
Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services (Device Cal)
- Buy and get your product instantly
- money back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat
- lifetime warrancy
Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services (Device Cal)
Buy Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services (Device Cal) from SaveOnIT
Provide More Devices with Access to a Powerful, Well-Put-Together Server
Few servers have remained as popular or effective as Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services. The secret to this server’s continued popularity is just how packed it is with features that allow users to really work effectively from anywhere.
As businesses continue to expand outside of the traditional office space, bringing in more employees with unique work arrangements, remote access that guarantees a great server experience has become ever more important. Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services delivers on this on all fronts. At the same time, it also includes better storage, better administration management, and better virtualization, just to list a few of its virtues.
If you’ve been using the Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services, you already know its benefits, but you may not know just how functional it can become once you introduce more device access through Device CALs.
With Device CALs, any device can automatically become an access point for every employee. You can instantly scale your server up to the precise needs of your business, all the while, just sitting back and watching as your business becomes ever more efficient with each new device.
Remote or in the Office, Let Your Devices Access All the Best Server Features
The reason Device CALs are so effective with Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services is because it’s a server designed to handle a vast amount of interaction. The server is better equipped to handle a lot of data and documents, while also developing flexible solutions through virtualization. Some of the features that make this package so attractive include:
- A major upgrade in remote access: No business can really work effectively without having significant remote access capabilities on their server, but that doesn’t mean servers always make it easy or straightforward to get that remote connection. Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services is the opposite, making remote connection a major priority. That priority status has yielded some impressive results, including improved bandwidth and reconnecting which in turn allows for more effect running of all RemoteApps. The new single-sign-on feature allows users to sign in once and gain complete access to the server, removing a lot of pesky and unnecessary steps to gaining that access. Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services has also taken huge strides in providing the same server experience to mobile devices as desktops, allowing users to connect with the device in hand instead of searching for a computer.
- A better sharing experience: Sharing documents is a crucial part of business collaboration, and Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services makes that aspect all the easier with Work Folders. With Work Folders, documents are saved and encrypted on the server. They are then synced to the device so that the most recent version is always present on server and devices. These files can then easily be shared around the server, providing supreme access that is still very safe.
- Storage advances for all your data:With so much data being saved on your server, you need to make sure that data is stored to maximum usability and compression. Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services provides for that through two features: Tiered Storage Space and Data deduplication. Tiered Storage Space allows data to be prioritized by how much it is accessed. The most popular data is then stored in the fastest tiers, allowing to be accessed faster and more reliably. Data deduplication then works to compress data on the server (and now also on virtual machines) by removing duplicate information. This data, then, in turn, takes up less space and can more easily be accessed and shared.
- Virtualization capable of fulfilling your business’ needs:With virtual machines, administrators can run programs and operating systems that might otherwise not work on Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services. This ability has been much expanded in this edition, providing new cloud backup, multi-tenancy, and virtual memory through the virtualization program Hyper-V. Live Migration, another addition, makes the transferring of virtual machines more efficient and faster while also removing any previously necessary disconnecting.
- Improved server administration with Desired State Configuration:Administrators also get to enjoy a powerful new tool in Desired State Configuration. This allows administrators to set standards and roles across the server, which the server itself then monitors, running updates as necessary to maintain that desired state.
- The Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services server is not included as part of this product. This product only includes a Device CAL.
- The device using the Device CAL does not have any set system requirements, although it must have an active CAL to access the server. The device should be kept updated and use Windows 8 or later for an effective connection.
How long does it take to receive my order?
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-20 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your Save On It account for the details of your purchase.
What is a digital download and how does it work?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
What are retail software products?
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
How long does a genuine software license last?
The license for any product purchased from Save On It is a lifetime (perpetual) license. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Save On It is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from Save On It is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a 'Clean' or 'Parallel Installation', followed by selecting a “Custom-Install” process. Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation.