Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location and shop online.
Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard with 10 CALs
- Buy and get your product instantly
- money back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat
- lifetime warrancy
Even several years after its release, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard still lives up to the expectations of a server operating system in today's world. Being able to support the current workloads while also providing features to prepare for the future, it's one of the most cost-efficient ways of expanding your business to the next level.
Look beyond today and start planning head — the same way Microsoft was when creating one of the most reliable server solutions. Give your administrators and employees the luxury of an easy to use, powerful server. Open up new opportunities while not only saving money but saving energy and time as well.
Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard takes it upon itself to bring your business vast capabilities that couldn't be achieved without a sophisticated server solution. With the R2 release, the features of the server system have only expanded and improved. Take a look below to find out what it brings to the table, all for an affordable price.
Windows Server’s licensing model includes both Cores and CALs. Every user or device is required to have either a Windows Server CAL or a Windows Server and RDS CAL in order to be able to access the licensed server. Purchase your own Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard with 10 CALs from us to get the best price on the market.
Are you looking for a different Windows Server solution to support your business? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading server operating system solutions by shopping with us.
This Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard product comes complete with 10 CALs for you to take full advantage of what it has to offer to your business. Take a look at some of the new and improved features of the server operating system found below.
- Remote solution for all users. Access your server from anywhere in the world via the remote capabilities of Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard. This opens up the door to take your business to the next level, bringing easy scalability and remote solutions straight to you.
- Share easier with Work Folders. If you’ve ever used online solutions such as OneDrive and Dropbox, you’ll appreciate the new Work Folders feature. The easy to use interface makes it quick to share files within your organization, complete with security measures such as encryption and automatic syncing.
- Better mobile device connection. Allow mobile devices to sign in to your server and get an equal quality service to desktop users. This makes it easier to manage and work on your server even without having access to an entire computer.
- Upgrades in PowerShell 4. Make PowerShell more powerful by taking advantage of the new PowerShell 4 capability. New features only available in PowerShell 4 such as Desired State Configuration make it worthwhile to choose our server product for your next step forward in the industry.
- Better virtualization. Save money by using virtualization technology to scale your business. This allows you to develop and run software not compatible with your server by default, or simply create more unique workspaces for your employees.
- Major storage improvements. Improve the performance of your server by using the better storage options in Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard. New features such as Tiered Storage Space and Data Deduplication all work together to enhance your server and create you a faster, more reliable experience.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard with 10 CALs:
- Processor: 1.4GHz 64-bit processor
- Memory: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 32 GB
How long does it take to receive my order?
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-20 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your Save On It account for the details of your purchase.
What is a digital download and how does it work?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
What are retail software products?
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
How long does a genuine software license last?
The license for any product purchased from Save On It is a lifetime (perpetual) license. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Save On It is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from Save On It is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a 'Clean' or 'Parallel Installation', followed by selecting a “Custom-Install” process. Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation.