Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location and shop online.
Windows Server 2016 Standard 16 Core + 10 RDS CALs
- Buy and get your product instantly
- money back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat
- lifetime warrancy
To ensure that your server is functioning as intended, you need a powerful and reliable server operating system. When this solution isn’t present in your business, issues are more likely to rise up and cause not only loss of time but money as well. Do you want to make sure this never occurs to your organization? Choose Microsoft’s Windows Server 2016 Standard 16 Core + 10 RDS CALs.
Even years after its initial release, Windows Server 2016 Standard continues to hold up on today’s market and delivers top of the line features to customers. Use the innovative tools and solutions introduced by Microsoft to tackle challenges otherwise difficult with other server operating systems.
Secure and protect your data, including sensitive documents. New features that were never before seen in previous Windows Servers make the 2016 release far more powerful when it comes to keeping you safe. With encryption, Windows Defender and Windows Server Antimalware, you’ll never have to worry about data breaches or malware on the server.
Windows Server 2016 Standard includes all of the features you love from previous Windows Server solutions, as well as new and improved tools to ensure your next server is better than ever.
What are Cores and User CALs?
CAL stands for “Client Access License.” In order to maintain data and system integrity, Microsoft requires server users to each have their own client access licenses.
Windows Server 2016’s licensing model includes both Cores and CALs. Every user or device is required to have either a Windows Server CAL or a Windows Server and RDS CAL in order to be able to access the licensed server.
The product you’re currently viewing allows you to instantly add 16 Cores and an additional 10 RDS CALs to your arsenal. This makes it incredibly easy and quick to scale your business by expanding the number of employees and devices working with your server.
Are you looking for a different Windows Server solution to support your business? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading server operating systems by shopping with us.
Features included in Windows Server 2016 Standard make it easy to manage and work with your server. Take a look at what you can get with each new Core and RDS CAL connected to your server.
- Easy and cost-efficient scalability. Make use of the affordable licensing model of Windows Server and infinitely scale your business whenever required. Simply purchase new Cores or CALs to add new user and device connections to your server.
- Transfer clusters from previous Windows Server. Have you previously used an earlier Windows Server edition? No problem. Update your rolling Hyper-V clusters from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard with ease.
- Better security. With the addition of software such as Windows Defender and Windows Server Antimalware, data breaches and malware infections are not a problem anymore. Utilize powerful protection to keep malicious attacks outside your server, protecting sensitive data and your connections.
- Redefined remote experience. By default, you have access to OpenGL 4.4 and OpenCL 1.1 in Windows Server 2016. These tools create a much better-refined experience when working with remote connections to your server. Increased performance and stability work together to ensure your remote connections are more powerful than ever before.
- New Hyper-V features. Virtualization hasn’t been forgotten in this Windows Server release either. The new, programmable Hyper-V switch allows for better and faster network virtualization.
These are the minimum requirements for install Windows Server 2016 16 Core + 10 RDS CALs.
- Processor: 1.4Ghz 64-bit processor
- Memory: 512 MB* with (Error Correcting Code type or similar technology)
- Disk Space: 32 GB
How long does it take to receive my order?
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-20 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your Save On It account for the details of your purchase.
What is a digital download and how does it work?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
What are retail software products?
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
How long does a genuine software license last?
The license for any product purchased from Save On It is a lifetime (perpetual) license. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Save On It is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from Save On It is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a 'Clean' or 'Parallel Installation', followed by selecting a “Custom-Install” process. Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation.